Punjab Safe cities Authority executes government orders in view of Coronavirus concerns.

Home/Handouts/Punjab Safe cities Authority executes government orders in view of Coronavirus concerns.
Punjab Safe cities Authority executes government orders in view of Coronavirus concerns.

Punjab Safe Cities Authority begins to implement Govt of Punjab orders in view of Coronavirus concerns here on Thursday. According to the details, the authority has closed the daycare center in response to growing concerns about the Coronavirus and sent workers on vacations till further orders. PSCA has also given the holidays to those female officers whose babies were enrolled in Safe cities’ daycare center. According to the Spokesperson of PSCA, initially, the staff of the Punjab Safe cities Authority including police communication officers and other staff have been reduced to about 40%. However, after this, the remaining staff will be 60 percent on duty. Meanwhile, city-wide monitoring will continue through the rest of the staff. Moreover, off- duty staff have also been instructed to be prepared in case of any emergency.

Related Posts
Go to Top